There were 365 days in 2012 when we woke up on 1/1/2012.
And today, there are less than 100 left. Ninety-seven to be exact. Crazy, isn’t it?
So, what are you going to do with your 97 days?
I introduce to you the
97 DAYS TILL THE END OF THE YEAR BARB’S FIT U CHALLENGE:
1. Pick one to five things that you want to accomplish by 12/31/12 (health related or not)
2. Write them down
3. Leave a comment to say you are doing this
4. If not too personal, share your list with us in your comment
5. Start today by writing down a list of actions you can do to succeed
6. Start with action #1
7. Every two weeks, I will ask you how you are doing. You are committing to answering honestly.
Hopefully, the little Barb’s Fit U Community will help each one of us along. And because I want to not only talk the talk but walk the walk as well, here are my five:
1. Get rid of 2 pounds of belly fat ( I have a NEWAY plan for that)
2. Set up my new business venture (more on this later)
3. Help my husband with his
4. Stick with Scripture memorization
And we better not wait to get started, because tomorrow, we are down to 96!
Who is in?