Laughter is good for you!
What does laughter do for you?
1. It supplies your body with lots of oxygen and therefore increases stamina.
2. It helps us deal with stress—and we know what stress does to the waistline!
3. As a result of the stress related hormones being reduced, blood pressure can be lowered.
4. Laughter boosts your immune system.
5. Laughter releases endorphins, the “happy” and painkiller hormones, and that helps you control what you eat.
6. Laughter boosts the production of serotonin, a natural antidepressant.
8. Laughter helps you sleep better.
9. Last but not least, laughter makes you beautiful by bringing a happy glow to your faces and making your eyes shine with a thin film of tears which
are squeezed from the lachrymal sacs during the act of laughter.
Go ahead and have a laughing week-end, all you beautiful ones!